Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday...

Good morning internet people!

Yech, it's Tuesday again.  And a dull, drab, gray, rainy Tuesday as that.  Even Mother Nature is having an oatmeal kind of day.

Not even much interesting to say.  Did the first half of shopping yesterday with Athena.  Now to see if Thursday goes smoother.  She chattered the entire time.  Which falls somewhere between cute and annoying - especially because you can't understand what she is saying a third of the time.

Very frustrated with my weight loss this week.  I'm only down about a pound since Friday, normally I'm closer to two by now.  I'm sure it's due to the fact that I've not been exercising - between work, the kids, and the weather I'm barely finding time to do the things that have to be done.

Going to see the doctor this afternoon for my wrist.  Tired of waking up in the morning and not being able to make a fist because it hurts so much.  Though I highly doubt they will do anything.  I can't take a lot of drugs with the breastfeeding and all urgent care did was take a couple of x-rays and then sent me home with a brace.

One exciting thought...and this will show what a geek I am...I'm getting to test a new WoW add-on today.  Well, as soon as I finish writing about how to access jail records in Texas and the servers come back up from their Tuesday maintenance.  It's supposed to help you level way faster than any other add-on - from 1 to 80 in a week's worth of playing time.  So we'll try it out.  If you're on Rexxar, the new alt is Leitra, and she's a Dwarf Warrior - figured the Aerie needed some more tanks in case we ever get back into guild runs.  If not tanks are usually in high demand for PUGs too.  And it should be a new challenge over playing casters.

Guess that's about all to report.  Off to make my oatmeal now, hope the internet is good to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment